11 May 1957 – Valentino Memorial North Hollywood Church

A church dedicated to the memory of the late Silent Film superstar Rudolph Valentino has been opened here.  The opening service of the “Valentino Memorial Church of Psychic Fellowship” was conducted on a recent Sunday evening.  The program ncluded piano selections from music used in Valetnino’s last movie “The Son of the Sheik”.

Categories: Uncategorized | Tags:

Post navigation

Comments are closed.

Blog at WordPress.com.

%d bloggers like this: