mp.PNG

In 1919, Pickford-Fairbanks Studios was first introduced to Hollywood. This site was eventually renamed United Artists Studios however, there had been an almost decade long feud between Mary Pickford and Samuel Goldwyn. This studio still exists today and is under a new name “The Lot”.

Rudolph Valentino never worked at this studio but he was friends with the owners.

 

Categories: Uncategorized | Tags:

Post navigation

Comments are closed.

Blog at WordPress.com.

%d bloggers like this: